[Evolution] Bugdays are back.

Hello all,

Starting this Thursday, January 29 th. we'll start having weekly bugdays
again, from 9:00 to 19:00 CST.
For those of you who may be interested in participating, we are working
on a massive cleanup of our bugzilla database, checking basically for
bugs needing some love.
Evolution is based upon community participation, and a great proof of
that was the huge effort shown along the recent bounty hunt.
We are calling everyone within the community -especially those who
aren't coding wizards but are looking to help some other way- to join us
by looking into our bugzilla and helping us to clean up the bug database
to help developers -who are quite busy working in Evolution 2.0- to look
into what is really important and not waste time into duplicate
duplicate reports, very old code, unusable stack traces or plain
crackpot feature requests.
You don't need to be a 311337 coder to do this.  If you are pretty sure
you have a good dose of common sense then you really don't need  deep
programming language skills to help.  Just a few spare minutes and good
will are sufficient. There's a web page outlining what to do at
http://bugzilla.ximian.com/bugday-triaging.html

So drop by irc.gnome.org, channels #evolution (where most of the Evo
team lives) and #bugs, feel free to mail me at any time too.

Thank you, and hope to see you there!

--
Gerardo Marin
Ximian Evolution Bugmaster