Re: [Evolution] Configuration file calendar.ics is empty. How to restore it ?

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 10:14 +1000, Christophe Hannecart wrote:
Hi all,

I am experiencing difficulties with my calendar. The calendar.ics file
located in /home/user/evolution/local/Calendar is empty and everytime I try
to create an appointment I get an error message (Error while opening the
calendar).

Could someone, please, send me the default content of calendar.ics for
Evolution 1.4.4 or explain how to restore the default ics file.

try removing the file, after having run 'evolution --force-shutdown',
and then restart Evolution. The calendar GUI should be able to create
the 'default calendar.ics' file.

cheers