Re: [Evolution] Message composition freezes regulary

Hi,

ust an idea : do you have a directory server configured ?

I just found out that my evo 1.5 can't be told to timeout after 10
seconds on LDAP requests. The LDAP server here being Window$, it crash
often enough for me to have such timeouts (well, not exactly every
minute, but not much better :-)

Charles