[Evolution] My imap Trash folder :( and deleted emails...

Hello,

I started using evolution after installing FC1.
Until now, I like it :)

But there is one thing that I cannot manage to change :(
I have a Trash folder in my email account, but this one appears as a
subfolder of my inbox, how can I make it appear in the small "trash" of
evolution.

And after I have a question, is it possible when you press the del key
to send immediately the deleted emails in the trash. I do not like to
have it "crossed by a line" (don't know how to say that in proper
english) and then to expunge each folder one by one... Any turn around?

Thanks
Regards
Ludo

http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!