Re: [Evolution] vFolder refresh

yes, that is the expected behaviour.

On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 06:48, Andrew Cowie wrote:
So I use a couple vFolders to read the bulk of my mail.

I've noticed that when new [Local Maildir] mail comes in (say either I
press F9, or a routine check) that the view in the vFolder doesn't
change.

This isn't just the counts in the shortcut bar, but the message display
itself.

Then, I expunge (Ctrl-E) and the views refresh and new messages appear.

Is that expected behaviour? Seems silly to have to force refresh.

Evo 1.4.5, Gnome 2.4, Gentoo Linux.

AfC
--
Jeffrey Stedfast