Re: [Evolution] my problema =p :: mailboxs not refreshed

we don't support that configuration currently.

Jeff

On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 09:37, Peter McAlpine wrote:
hello,

I'm having trouble getting evolution to show new emails as they come in.
I have tried pressing "Send/Receive" and switching back and forth
between mailboxs, but the only thing that seems to work is to shutdown
and restart evolution. =( I know the mail is there, because it shows up
in mutt.

I am running evolution 1.4.5 (and am TRYING to compile the cvs version,
but that's another sad story). I use a cron'd fetchmail to collect my
email, and procmail delivers it to an mbox (not the ones in the
evolution/local directory).

Any help would be appreciated, restart evo everytime I want to read my
email is minorly annoying.

-Pete =)