Re: [Evolution] Replying to HTML formatted emails

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 04:15, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 11:47, David Woodhouse wrote:
On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 16:34 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
  To be fair to Ebay, they do use multipart text/html, so text only
MUAs can deal with it, but in Evo I can't easily get access to the text
part to reply to it.

BTW ebay has several options to set things to text (just did it
yesterday).  Wander through preferences.

I just tested ttwo emails.  One from X10, the other from Alaska
Airlines.  I was able to click reply, then Format->HTML

I was able to reply, modify the message, change links.

The big problem was that images were not loaded.  That seems like a bug
and a major pain in the ass (though I am not opposed to making HTML mail
with images a major pain in the ass).

P.
--
Zot O'Connor <zot zotconsulting com>