Re: [Evolution] Pilot conduit settings

On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 23:40 +0000, John wrote:
I am running evolution 1.4.4 from KDE 3.1.3 under Mandrake 9.2

The setup does not offer to choose from which dir files are installed.
I may be missing it, but I can't find it in the documentation
Could someone tell me which directory I nee to use or where to find
suitable documentation please.

John

"The setup does not offer to choose from which dir files are installed"

I'm quite unclear on what you're asking here.  What files?  Can you
provide a more concrete example?

-Mark Gordon