[Evolution] Attaching emails with evolution or Content-Type: message/rfc822 readonly

Happy new year,

I haven't found an answer to the following question in the documentation
or by googling.

I want to attach more than one message to a new message. One possibility
is while reading a first message to type CTRL+j. It will open a new
message with the first "attached" to it. But how to attach a second
message?

With Outlook, you could drag one or more messages in your new message
but it doesn't work here, at least with my version 1.4.4 of Evolution.

Another possibility that I found consists in saving your second message
in a folder and then by a simple file attachment to your new message.
But then it is not of type Content-Type: message/rfc822 and
unfortunately the string is read only while right clicking on property.
But you can change the title.

Is there a file extension like Microsoft .eml to attach an rfc822
message with Ximian Evolution?

Thank you for any information.

Nicolas Brouard
Paris