Re: [Evolution] Evolution not filtering new messages

On Thu, 2004-01-01 at 07:08, Jules Richardson wrote:
[snip]

Just a thought - I was having problems with 1.2.2 and filtering, but
what I was primarily trying to filter was those damn virus emails that
come as huge attachments. Turns out that at least here, with 1.2.2 and
pulling mail down externally to Evolution from a POP mailbox to local
disk (using fetchmail), Evolution will not automatically filter anything
with an attachment.

this is news to me... I know for a fact that it filtered messages with
attachments just fine. perhaps the problem is something else entirely.
what filters are you applying? it might be that your rules are wrong...

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.