Re: [Evolution] Forwarding

søn, 29.02.2004 kl. 14.11 skrev Gary & Mic McFall:

When forwarding emails, I always remove the headers so that I'm not
distributing others email addresses.  I haven't been able to find the
correct settings allowing me to remove those headers on HTML messages,
keeping the original HTML message intact for forwarding.  I'm stumped -
Suggestions on correct settings or is this not possible?

Not a good idea and I think that most people would disagree with header
removal. Who's to say that you aren't forging what you forward? If you
forwarded such a mail to me, it would immediately go into my cesspit and
you would henceforth be stamped as a possible forger and probably be
denied access to my MTA.

Don't continue with this mispractice.

--Tonni

--