Re: [Evolution] Filtering Incoming e-mail using the Addressbook

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 09:16 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

no, this is currently not doable. it is in the TODO list but we first
need to work out how to get the filter code to be able to query the
addressbook (making corba calls from the filtering code is unsafe)

Actually its not anymore, and the api's are synchronous.  But the code
needs to live in mail, so we need to setup/hook-up some call backsfor
it.