[Evolution] Question on going from Evolution to K-Mail

Hi all

I was just wondering if there is a way to bring Evolution folders into
K-Mail. I have a Mepis partition on my computer, and all it has is
K-Mail.  I am keeping it as a kind of backup to my regular operating
system and I was thinking of putting my old e-mail on the system, just
to back it up.  It doesn't hold a candle to Evolution.  Not important,
just a curiosity/learning question.  Thanks.

Jim Macdonald
Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl.