Re: [Evolution] Singature from Outlook not recognized

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 12:13, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
the message was probably S/MIME signed, not gpg signed. Evo 1.4 does not
support S/MIME, but future versions do/will (1.5 does, as will 2.0)

Jeff
I checked the certificate in the KDE Konqeror.
Whatever program is opening it tells me that it is a PEM or DER Encoded
X.509 certificate