Re: [Evolution] Importing from Outlook via Netscape

I can recommend Outport (OUTlook exPORT),
http://outport.sourceforge.net.

It worked somewhat fine when I tried it on my Calendar and Contacts
folders. It doesn't however import "non english" characters. It simply
stops at these and goes on to next post. In my case it were just a
matter of filling in the missing information after the import in
evolution.

Regards
Jonas