[Evolution] Trouble starting Evolution

I have just compiled Evolution from CVS.
During compilation I got an error whenever something was linked with -lgobject-2.0.
I have both CVS and an older version of glib installed, in my homedir and /usr, respectively. So the linker
would try to use both.
I made a small shell script to patch the Makefiles, changing -lgobject-2.0 into
/home/joergen/compile/gnome/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.
So now everything compiles.
But when I start up Evolution, a window pops up, saying:
"Cannot access the Ximian Evolution shell."

The terminal shows this:

** (evolution-1.5:12246): WARNING **: TESTME: Fall-back activate
evolution-shell-Message: Killing old version of evolution-data-server...

** (evolution-1.5:12246): WARNING **: TESTME: Fall-back activate

- Jørgen Fogh

Find nummer og vej.

Mangler du telefonnummeret til en bekendt eller virksomhed?
Spar pengene på telefonregningen og find det online på Jubii Oplysning.
Her er der også hjælp at hente, hvis du skal finde vej.
Det hele er nemt, hurtigt og GRATIS.

Find nummer og vej her: http://soeg.jubii.dk/oplysning/