Re: [Evolution] setting a reply adress automatically based on mailing list address

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 19:00, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
tor, 05.02.2004 kl. 22.40 skrev Rajarshi Guha:

Is there any way, when pressing reply or when I enter an address in the
To textfield, that the From field can be automatically be set? (Of
course I would have to set the required value for the From field at some
point - maybe in the filter being used for the mailing list in question)

Is this at all possible in Evolution 1.4.5?

I do that by making two (or more) accounts for myself. Tools -> Settings
-> Accounts.

Thats what I do - different a/c's have different Reply-To addresses,
different PGP settings etc. But when replying to a mail or posting a new
mail I still have to select which account from the drop down box.

But keeping track of which list used which address is getting a little
tough
Rajarshi Guha <rxg218 psu edu> <http://jijo.cjb.net>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04 06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE
Mathematics consists of proving the most obvious thing
in the least obvious way.
-- George Polya