Re: [Evolution] Problem using GnuPG?
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Bjørn T Johansen <btj havleik no>
- Cc: List Evolution <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Problem using GnuPG?
- Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 14:28:00 -0500
do you have gpg-agent set in your gpg prefs or something?
looks like gpg is expecting to communicate with gpg-agent and not
(btw, this is not the default on any system I've ever used... in fact,
afaict gpg-agent is something new and possibly only in development
releases of gpg)
On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 11:32, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
I am trying to sign my email using gpg but I just get this error msg:
gpg: gpg-agent is not available in this session
gpg: writing to `-'
Anyone have a solution?
BTW, this happens both using 1.4.4 and 1.5.3...
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev