Re: [Evolution] Hide IMAP dot folders?

it is a REQUIRED feature of the imap spec.

Jeff

On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 00:27, Craig Ringer wrote:
On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 01:38, Scott Otterson wrote:
Yes, evolution does autosubscribe to newly created folders -- only on
the current machine.  If you're using computers at many different sites
(like I have to do) autosubscribe works on only one of them.

I use my mail account from:
      Evolution 1.4 at home
      Evolution 1.0 at work
      Mozilla 1.5 over IMAPs from other locations
and find my subscription information is automatically shared with no
trouble.

My IMAP server is Cyrus IMAPd 2.1.x. When my account was hosted by
MDaemon 3, I found the subscription information was _not_ shared - so
perhaps storing subscription data is an optional service for an IMAP
server?

Craig Ringer