Re: [Evolution] configuration lost in evolution 2.03

On Sun, 2004-12-26 at 22:33 +0100, jib wrote:
I installed evolution 2.03 on a clean Mdk 10.1.
But it won't keep my settings. Evetytime i reboot the computer, the settings
are lost (emails accounts, mail, contacts, calendar) and i get the setup
wizard.
My $HOME/evolution is ok but it's like evolution won't read it.

Do you mean .evolution?

I tried uninstalling then installing another RPM, it's all the same.
Did somebody else experience this problem ?
Thanks for your help.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Remember when environmental doom-and-gloomers said that it would
take 10 years to put out the 750 post-GW1 oil fires? Yet they
were all out in 6 months.
Remember when environmental doom-and-gloomers said in ~1975 that
the oil would run out in 50 years?