Re: [Evolution] 2.0.1 issues

Sounds likie you're using a broken theme.  Try disabling any themes first.

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 08:57 -0700, John Schmidt wrote:
I'm having some issues w/ Evo v2.0.1.  I'm running SuSE 9.2 with all the on-line updates as of 1 week ago.

Issues I'm seeing are:

- When selecting text in a new Mail message's To:, CC: or Bcc: boxes, the text doesn't appear as highlighted even though it's selected.

- When sorting mail by clicking on the "From", "Date" or "Subject" boxes, the little directional arrows don't appear in the respective box.

- When manually moving messages from one folder to another, the dates are changed to the time of the move.

Are these known issues?  The archives don't seem to show them.

Thanks in advance,
John
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>