Re: [Evolution] .pst Support in Evolution

when microsoft ports their MAPI libs over to linux, we'll implement
support for it in Evolution :)

Jeff

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 14:44, Battermann, Joerg wrote:
Hello there :)

I was wondering whether evolution has the option to open and
read/write Outlook's .pst file since I periodically auto-archive
elements to local .pst files fom my exchange server and therefore miss
them in evolution. Importing them via the Mozilla -> mbox -> Evolution
is not really possible since the files get updated every 2 weeks.. and
doing it over and over again would be a PINTA :\

Best regards / MfG,
--
Joerg Battermann
jb justBE com

PGP-KeyID: 0x77007DA6
PGP-Fingerprint: 0461 F2EC 53EB CEBE 6B73 8EEC 64AD 0606 7700 7DA6