Re: [Evolution] Customizing sig based on recipient addresses?

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 04:21, guenther wrote:

Wouldn't it be simpler to just change the Signature? ;-)

Set up a new one at
  Tools / Settings / Composer Preferences / Signatures

Yep, that would be simpler.  I guess we all learned something in this
thread.  :)

--
 Norman Joseph, System Engineer             joseph ctc com        IC|XC
 Concurrent Technologies Corporation         814/269.2633         --+--

      ***** If we don't change the direction we are headed, *****
                  we will end up where we are going.