[Evolution] Evolution Import/Export

All,

        I'm currently moving to a new PC and want to bring my local inbox,
saved email folders, tasks, calandar and contacts with me. I am moving
to a newer version of evolution (ximian 1.4.5 to 2.0.2 novell groupware)
under fedora linux.

        The problem that I have found is that is it very cumbersome to do.
Especially in the case that I have many folders which have subfolders of
saved email. I like to keep them organized based on topic.

 First I archived (using file roller), ftp'ed, and extracted the
evolution folder from my original PC to the new PC. In order to bring
these across I have to explicitly import each mbox for each folder. Does
anyone know if there is a better and more automated way?

There aught to be an easy way to migrate from one version of evol to
another. Why is there not an export function? That would help a great
deal.

Thanks in advance for any direction.
Mike Meyer