Re: [Evolution] Accessing other users Exchange calendars

Exchange connector supports viewing other user's
folders, of all types.

You need to go to Exchange view and subscribe to
other user's folder (Actions -> subscribe to other user's folder), then go to the particular view
to access the folder you have subscribed to.

-Sushma.

Bryan Cole wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to view other users calendars on an
Exchange server, using Evolution+connector? (Assuming that other user has
'shared' their calendar with me).

The exchange-connector appears to be functioning fine (i.e. I can see my
exchange mail box, calendar, tasks and contacts etc.), but I can't see a
way to view other peoples calendars. Is this functionality missing from
the current evolution-connector?

The whole point of groupware is to share information afterall! Thus, I
must be missing something obvious. I'm using Evo-2.0.2 B.T.W.

cheers,
Bryan