Re: [Evolution] xfer data to 2.0.1

Am Freitag, den 10.12.2004, 21:20 +0000 schrieb Al Lelopath:
I have upgraded to evolution 2.0.1 and I am trying to copy the data (email,
contacts, calender) to the new installation.  However, just copying the data
from the old locaiton to the new location doesn't work.
How can I do this?

hi,

assuming that you upgrade from 1.4.x to 2.0.1, take a look at guenther's
faq at
<http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2004-September/039343.html>.

if that does not work, please file a bug at <http://bugzilla.ximian.com>
with as much explicit information as you can get. :-)

hope this helps you,

andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!