Re: [Evolution] export all contacts?

there is a command line tool evolution-addressbook-export which comes
with 2.0 (and also possibly with 1.4.x) .It can export your contacts in
vcard format.

Siva
On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 11:56 -0500, Gil Hauer wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to transfer my contact list from one system to another (both
running evolution). Is there a mechanism for exporting the complete
contact list and then importing into another?

Gil