Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0.3

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 20:22 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
The Evolution Team brashly announces the release of Evolution 2.0.3.
Download the following:

On that note, is there a FAQ kicking around that gives clear
instructions on how to make sure you are installing this update
properly?

While I understand the installation process, I have been stopped more
than once by not having all the dependencies met. Since this machine is
a primary work horse, I am having issues with the memory leaks in the
2.0.0 version that came with Mdk 10.1, but cannot afford to get stalled
half way through the upgrade process and lose my e-mail.

Thanks

Jason Hayes