[Evolution] Evolution and OpenLDAP contacts lists

Hi All,

        I just recently picked up the latest version of evolution with a new
installation of fedora linux and would like to implement a network
accessible contacts list using OpenLDAP. I have been able to
successfully create an OpenLDAP (version 2.2.17) database and
successfully attach to it using Evolution (version 2.0.2) with
administrative privileges.

        I cannot however view the entries in the database previously entered
via an LDAP ".ldif" file. Evolution does allow me to add new members via
the contacts view (i.e. no error indication). However, they never make
it into the LDAP database.

Anyone out there have experience with this configuration? I would
appreciate any recommendations or direction.

Thanks,
Mike Meyer