Re: [Evolution] exchange-2.0.2 and ximian-connector-2.0.2 and solaris 9

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 14:36 +0000, Andrew Hart CEMS Staff wrote:
There appears to be a bug in one of these two packages or solaris:

One of them (storage/main.c) calls camel_init(NULL, FALSE) which causes
a SEGV in the other (camel/camel.c)

Changing it to camel_init("", FALSE) stops the SEGV but then
camel_cert.db appears in ~/
It should really be a valid path I think.  e.g. whatever is used in mail.

Am I the only person to ever try this in Solaris 9?
Yeah probably, nobody else is using that old legacy stuff around here! ;-)

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"Ride, Work, Sleep. Beer."