Re: [Evolution] Does SuSE9.2 Pro EVO support the connector for Microsoft Exhange Server Like EVO 1.4

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 20:54 -0500, Joseph Brockert wrote:
I'm a little lost, is it me or Novell, I have upgrade to SuSE 9.2 Pro
and installed the new Evolution 2.0 that came with that distribution.
I'm now trying to find/install the connector for it and I'm getting
nowhere. Does any one have a doc/procedure for this. Novell
support/knowledge base hasn't give me much....thanks...joe

Am I the only person who just received this email, 47 days after
it was sent?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Peace won by compromise is usually a short-lived achievement."
Winfield Scott (?)