Re: [Evolution] Strange error while applying filters

That's right!

After checking my 122 filter rules, they all had the Mailbox wrong.
e.g.: chaos/evolution/local/lists/subfolders/c-client  instead of
      just lists/c-client

Not sure if this helps or not, but I migrated from 1.4.x (mandrake 10.0)
to 2.0.1 (mandrake 10.1).