Re: [Evolution] Customizing display of headers

: is an illegal character in header names.

PS this feature was one of the first bounties completed by a contributor.

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 22:32 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 14:25 +1100, Andrew Cowie wrote:
> I just noticed that in the Mail Preferences settings dialog, I could
> enter a specific mail header of my choice and tell evolution to display
> it.

But how do you give it a value?  I.e., I can add X-this-is-a-test,
but as soon as I add the ":", the Add button greys out again.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"Ride, Work, Sleep. Beer."