Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.x feature request and commentary

Am Montag, den 06.12.2004, 16:37 -0800 schrieb Al Hooton:
      Yep, I had seen this a little while back, so I didn't file another.
However, it looks kinda dead to me, based on the bug record, unless
there's more to the discussion among the dev team than is recorded in
bugzilla.  I hope your note means this is the case, and this bug is
going to be worked.

hi al,

nope, i just refered to the target milestone (which does not mean that
much in a 6-months release cycle)... :-/

according to michael's last comment one has to convince jpr of it... :-)

cheers,
andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!