Re: [Evolution] Reloading old mails from Server

some servers are known to either:

1. support the UIDL extension yet change the message UIDs each session
2. not support UIDL (whcih means we have to generate uids using md5sums
of the message headers) but the server changes the message headers after
download (usually adding a Status: or X-Status: header - we ignore these
in our md5sum but we may be missing other headers that your particular
server munges)

or

perhaps ~/.evolution/mail/pop/cache-* files maybe are not writable?

Jeff