[Evolution] Default Option desired to stop processing after a filter

I wonder how many of you write filters which have more than one delivery
destination.

I find it really painful to add a "Stop processing" destination at the
end of any of my filters(and I have scores of them). Cant we have an
option (similar to the "c" flag of procmail) which flags the filter to
be non-terminal?) And make this option disabled by default?

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     sandip puroga com
Work: http://www.puroga.com        *         Home: http://www.sandipb.net

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3

Ask not for whom the telephone bell tolls...
if thou art in the bathtub, it tolls for thee.