[Evolution] Switching Evolution link browsing from Epiphany to Firefox?

Hi, I'm trying to find how I can switch the browser that Evolution
activates on links to Firefox.  I use Evolution 2.0.1 and Epiphany 1.2.5
(not by choice ;-), on SuSE Pro 9.2 using KDE 3.3.

To prevent me asking for something that has already been addressed, what
is the best way to:

(a) browse any sort of mailing list archive (where it is would be a good
start ;-)

(b) browse in general for any extra information on Evolution.  I also
have a question about Exchange Connector mods, but I prefer to do some
digging first before I bother others with it ;-).

Kind regards,   /// Peter ///

BTW: is it me or is Evolution v2 notably slower than v1?