Re: [Evolution] Re: Welcome to Evolution!

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 08:51, Robert Finlon wrote:

[...] The only thing I can find that doesn't work is
the insertion of smileys when composing a new message. The entire list
of smiley faces is grayed out and none can inserted.

While composing, check that Format -> HTML is selected.

-norm

--
 Norman Joseph, System Engineer             joseph ctc com        IC|XC
 Concurrent Technologies Corporation         814/269.2633         --+--

      ***** If we don't change the direction we are headed, *****
                  we will end up where we are going.