Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: [Evolution] Empty message]]

Hi,

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 14:44 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>
To: Evolution ML <evolution ximian com>
Subject: [Fwd: [Evolution] Empty message]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:33:41 -0500
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>
To: Evolution ML <evolution ximian com>
Subject: [Evolution] Empty message
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:26:04 -0500
This will be used when I forward PNG images.

Here's the 1st PNG image.

Here's the 2nd PNG, but the 1st PNG is gone...

As many other people have explained, this has something to do with
Content-Disposition header evolution checks for, when forwarding quoted
or inline.

There are cases I don't forward the complete mail, but I need to forward
only (and all) attachments. I don't want the recipient to see where the
mail is originally coming from.

I will file a bug about this, if it doesn't exist; when I get online
again. I think I'm going to add a task group about those bugs I'm going
to file, there are plenty of them I forgot about.
--
Enver ALTIN                   |        http://skyblue.gen.tr/
Software developer @ Parkyeri |      http://www.parkyeri.com/