Re: [Evolution] Forward Attachments

just forwarded a message and it came through complete.

more information.

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 09:56 -0400, Wise, Jeremey wrote:
It would seem that I can no longer forward email which have attachments
to also include their attachments. IE I have a request sent to me with
two Excel spreadsheets which I can open in OpenOffice. When I try Reply
to all, Reply or Forward their are no attachments listed.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Jeremey Wise