Re: [Evolution] Images attachment

On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 18:03 -0300, crashx wrote:
How I set to open automatically the images in attachment ?
You click on the button to show it.

Its up to the sender to specify if attachments should be opened by default.
and how I forward email with images attachemnts, for that theses images are
attachment too in the email forward ?
Just forward normally.  i.e. forward the message as an attachment.  if you'v echanged the dfault to 'forward inline', then its your problem and you can drag the images on manually if you need to.

Evolution 1.5.91

Sorry my english :-)
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"