Re: [Evolution] Filtering folders other than INBOX

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 23:03 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
Maildrop is imminently suited to this job

That's what I'm already using server side, actually. It's just the learn
UI in evolution that I'd like to take advantage of, but that seems to
need Evo to do the Junk status setting, and that means evo filters [as
well], and that implies across all folders

If I just use maildrop to dump Spam into some folder called, say, Spam,
it's treated by Evo as a legit mail folder. The only way to change evo's
perception of that folder is by something in a filter rule, but those
only apply to INBOX folder; Meanwhile all that (new, unread) junk in
Spam folder makes a mess of all the vFolders.

[see my other reply]

AfC

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

OPERATIONAL DYNAMICS
Operations Consultants and Infrastructure Engineers

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/