Re: [Evolution] Looking for a Plugin to delete duplicate mails!

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 23:50 +0530, Sanjay Arora wrote:
On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 23:27, guenther wrote:
Note: Your Reply-To header seems to be borked.
Fixed Had a dot after the id...dont know how the mailbox was working ;-)
[SNIP]

I also think one thing that may work is to create mailbox for each pop3
provider and download mail using getmail or something similar. Then to
use some mail filtering tool like procmail to delete the duplicate mails
in the local mailbox. Then use Evolution to collect mail from local pop3
mailbox. Any comments...Guenther?...Anybody?

I use fetchmail, which feeds into postfix/spamassassin, which
feeds to maildrop, which, filters and, well, drops the email into
any of various IMAP Maildir folders.

Evo then fetches from the IMAP server.  It all works very well.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

Spit in one hand, and wish for peace in the other.
Guess which is more effective...