Re: [Evolution] Esc key closing windows?

seem to me ctrl-w is the normal gnome close window keystroke.

dunno why it would've changed though.

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 09:07 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
Hi,

It Used To Be that pressing the Esc key would close an email
window.  Some time back, that stopped.

Anyone know why?  That's a really handy feature of Outlook, and
was glad that it worked in Evo.  I wish it still did work.

Thanks,
Ron
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"