Re: [Evolution] different priorities in evolution?

On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 13:29 +0200, Joachim Jakobs wrote:
I am a very new user of evolution and I am searching for a possibility
to adjust the priority of my mails somehow... Does anybody have an idea
how to do so?

Despite the fact that I disagree with the developers' approach to this
issue, I would recommend you read:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.evolution.general/18095/match=priority+header

You'll note that this has been a long running argument between the users
of evolution and its developers. [In fact, there are many such debates,
but that's for another day]

In this case, the summary answer to your question is: "No, there isn't a
way to set a header called Priority".

Any suggestions appreciated...;-))

The fact that the message cited above is so recent does indicates you
might not have known where to look for initial help.  There are several
archives of mailing lists out there on the web. It can often be helpful
to search them first.

maybe nobody has seen this request as it got through that late??

You might also consider reading:

Good luck

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

OPERATIONAL DYNAMICS
Operations Consultants and Infrastructure Engineers

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/