Re: [Evolution] different priorities in evolution?

hi joachim,

Am Mittwoch, den 04.08.2004, 02:58 +0200 schrieb Joachim Jakobs:
Hi all,

I am a very new user of evolution and I am searching for a possibility
to adjust the priority of my mails somehow... Does anybody have an idea
how to do so?

it is whether implemented nor is it planned to.
if you are interested in the reasons, please check the archives. :-)

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!