Re: [Evolution] Latest libbonobo breaks Evo 1.5.9.1

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 09:14 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
After updating my Fedora Core 2 system (using apt-get dist-upgrade) I
now find that Evo has broken. The skeleton of the Evo interface appears
but none of the components activate. I did a second upgrade on another
machine, one RPM at a time, and the culprit seems to be libbonobo. When
I run with CAMEL_DEBUG=1 I get this:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot activate component
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_Component:1.5: Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

I'm using Evo 1.5.9.1, which is now a couple of months old, but since
there are no official packages for FC2 I've been using the ones at
http://people.redhat.com/dmalcolm/RPMS/, which haven't been updated in a
while.

Is there anything obvious I can do other than recompiling 36 modules
from CVS?

poc

PS I'm sure I'm not the only one using FC2. What are the rest of you doing?