Re: [Evolution] seperating folders into individual email messages.

On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 20:09 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
they are in mbox format. there are probably hundreds of
shell/perl/whatever scripts to do what you want on freshmeat.net

In 1.[0-4], can't you right-click on the folder and choose whether
you want the emails to be stored in mbox, Maildie or mh format?