Re: [Evolution] evolution error

Its usually full disk or corrupted file, e.g. check for leading binary in the mailbox file.

On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 15:19 -0400, Bradley D. Pierson wrote:
I seem to keep getting this error and would like to know how to fix it
without losing all my saved messages.  the error is:

Error while Expunging folder.

Error storing `~/.evolution/mail/local/Mandrake (mbox)': Summary and
folder mismatch, even after a sync.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bradley Pierson
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"