Re: [Evolution] imap + sent

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 12:52, Not Zed wrote:
err, configure it to?

:-)

/me takes pity..

For evolution 1.4.x:-

Tools -> Settings
Pick "Mail Accounts", select account you use for sending & Edit

In "Evolution Account Editor" window select "Defaults" tab.  There you
will see a section "Sent and Draft Messages", where you can set the
appropriate folder for Drafts and Sent messages.

Both Thunderbird (from memory, I don't have it on this box) and
Evolution bury these settings several layers down in the mail account
settings.  However Thunderbird probably has better default settings for
this....

        Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]